Please contact Bare Bones Lock Picking Support via email@example.com for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from Bare Bones Lock Picking.
In the event that You have a warranty claim, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to an Bare Bones Lock Picking nominated postal address.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Bare Bones Lock Picking ABN 56 389 759 581.
You will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Bare Bones Lock Picking accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Bare Bones Lock Picking provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Bare Bones Lock Picking from the website.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Bare Bones Lock Picking agree to repair or replace the Bare Bones Lock Picking Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Bare Bones Lock Picking specifications during:
- the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
- the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
Bare Bones Lock Picking requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from Bare Bones Lock Picking staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Bare Bones Lock Picking Support via firstname.lastname@example.org before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
Bare Bones Lock Picking reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Bare Bones Lock Picking will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Bare Bones Lock Picking with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Bare Bones Lock Picking. Bare Bones Lock Picking may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
If Bare Bones Lock Picking is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Bare Bones Lock Picking’s store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Bare Bones Lock Picking’s election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Bare Bones Lock Picking.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Bare Bones Lock Picking upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Bare Bones Lock Picking within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
Bare Bones Lock Picking reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including Bare Bones Lock Picking’s internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the Bare Bones Lock Picking Authorised Repair Centre.
Bare Bones Lock Picking may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
Bare Bones Lock Picking reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Bare Bones Lock Picking’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from Bare Bones Lock Picking, provided Bare Bones Lock Picking is informed by contacting Bare Bones Lock Picking’s Sales via email@example.com within 7 days of the date of transfer.
Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of Your Products.
Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period (for example, either 3 or 5 years).
Bare Bones Lock Picking is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in Bare Bones Lock Picking’s opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case Bare Bones Lock Picking will pay a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
- To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or
- To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- Bare Bones Lock Picking will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Bare Bones Lock Picking’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Bare Bones Lock Picking’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- Bare Bones Lock Picking excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Bare Bones Lock Picking Products supplied by Bare Bones Lock Picking, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Bare Bones Lock Picking can be contacted by email via . firstname.lastname@example.org